Please note: This article is only for subscriptions purchased via the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android), if your subscription was purchased directly from our website, please see here. *Subscriptions are currently only available on Android in Canada and the UK.
App Store refunds (iOS)
If you have purchased a subscription from the App Store and now you would like a refund, this request needs to go through the App Store. Whilst we would like to handle this request for you, WeTransfer does not have the access or tools to manage payments made via the App Store.
Not to worry! You can follow the steps below in order to request your refund.
- Visit Apple's "Report a Problem" page from your iOS device or computer: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Log in with your Apple ID username and password
- Under What can we help you with, select Request a Refund
- Choose the appropriate reason from the Tell us more... drop-down
- Select the WeTransfer app from the list of apps
- Click or tap Submit
For more information about this process, here are Apple's own instructions.
Play Store Refunds (Android)
If you have purchased a subscription from the Play Store on an Android device and you would like to request a refund, please make the request directly through the Play Store.
You can make the request and learn more about Play Store refunds at this link.
If the Play Store is unable to process a refund for you, please reach out to our Support team here and we will assist you further.
Related articles: How to cancel a mobile app store subscription