↳ A portal page with reviews
Portals allow you to streamline the reviewing process and give you an easy, seamless way of sharing your content and receiving feedback. The amount of portals you can create depends on your plan:
Tip: You can always upgrade your plan to unlock more portals and reviews.
Creating a portal
First things first, open up Portals from the top navigation menu on WeTransfer.com.
↳ Create a new portal by clicking the ✚ button
Once you've landed on the Portals home page, click on the (+) symbol next to Portals to create a new portal, or click on an empty slot with the (+) symbol to create a new portal.
- Give your portal a name and click to continue.
- Add a logo for this client or project portal. The logo has to be under 1 megabyte in size. You can add a description underneath your portal title too.
- Now you've created your new portal, you can start creating your first review. Just click (+) symbol on any of the boxes below or click 'create review' at the top right-hand of the page to get started with your review.
- Ready to share your portal? Click 'Copy link' at the top of the page and your portal link is automatically copied to your clipboard. Learn more about sharing.
- You can also secure your portal with a master passphrase, you can read more about this here.
Important to note: Anyone with access to your portal link can access the reviews within the portal.