The WeTransfer mobile app allows you to easily send and receive large files right in the palm of your hand!
The mobile app is not exactly the same as the website so let's find out which features you can expect to find.
Which features are supported in the app?
1. Access your account and Manage your account settings
Login to your account via the mobile app.
Manage your account settings and edit your personal details whilst you're on the go.
Reset your password, as we can all be forgetful from time to time.
Enable two-factor authentication with the click of a button.
2. Send and receive transfers
Our mobile app gives you the option to send both email and link transfers with ease. If you'd like to know how, look no further: How to send transfers in the app.
You are able to receive and open email transfers using your mobile device.
Open and view the contents of received link transfers.
- Protect any transfer by adding a password before sending it.
- With a subscription, you can also change the expiry date and add password protection to your transfers directly in the app.
- Set a custom expiry date.
3. Access and manage transfers under your transfer overview
View your sent and received transfers. (This includes link transfers too)
Our mobile app allows you to view, download, share and delete transfers from your transfer overview.
4. Subscription plan changes
- You can now upgrade via the mobile app, however, please be aware that if you purchase a subscription through the app then your subscription will be handled by Apple and not us. You can still upgrade via our website if you'd prefer to avoid managing your subscription through Apple, here's how.
Which features aren't supported in the app?
They say, 'the sky's the limit' and since our mobile app is still taking off; there are some limitations that we want you to be aware of. Please stay tuned for further developments as we continue to work on improving your WeTransfer mobile app experience.
Shared workspace Management
If you're a part of a shared workspace, you won't yet be able to switch to it within the mobile app. You will be able to find transfers sent to and from your shared workspace members via your transfer overview however, this only applies to the first shared workspace that you have joined. To access transfers from a secondary workspace, you'll need to visit your account via your desktop.
Wallpaper Customization and ads
You should know that you won't find ads whilst using our mobile app and your wallpapers won't be visible. For more razzle-dazzle, you can access your wallpapers via your desktop.
*The app is available in the following languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Turkish