You have received a review link and you are wondering what to do next? Below is a step by step guide on the flow from receiving a review email to sending your feedback back.
To get started, simply click on the blue 'Start review' button at the bottom of the email. You do not need an account to action a review, you will, however, be asked to accept our terms and conditions and enter your email address when adding an action or comment.
Within a review, there is the possibility to favorite and approve items. You can also add comments and markup to assets. You can read more about these actions, their functions and how to download assets here. More on how to add comments and markup below.
Add comments and markup to your review items
It is possible to add comments and markup each item within your review.
- Click on the item you would like to comment or annotate.
- On the bottom left of the screen click on 'Add comment'.
- For audio files, hover over the audio visualiser and slide left to right to choose a timestamp. Click to save the time and add your comment.
- When you are finished commenting you can click the 'X' in the top right corner to return to the review editor.
- You can alternatively hover over the image, video or PDF to reveal a pen tool which you can draw and annotate your files with. These annotations are anchored to a time stamp in the comments section which can be revealed at any time by clicking on the comment. More on markup here.
- Your comment and timestamp will be posted for all within the review to see.
- To edit or delete your comment/markup, click on the 3 dots next to your comment. More on this here.
You will be asked to identify yourself when adding an action or comment. All actions and comments are automatically saved as you work through the review. You can always go back and remove any favourited or approved items.
Reviews within a portal
When collaborating it could be that a creator will have multiple reviews within a portal that you are able to view. To access previous reviews simply hit the back '<' arrow on the top left of the review to access the portal as seen below.