You may find it important to set up a passphrase for your portals or reviews, so you can control who has access to them.
Set a master passphrase for your portal
Any reviews inside your passphrase-protected portal will automatically be protected with the master passphrase. A portal master passphrase will overwrite all existing review passphrases.
How to change your portal passphrase:
1. After you've created your portal and given it a title, a few options will appear on the top right-hand corner of your portal page.
2. Click on the 'Manage portal' gear icon.
3. Enter the passphrase you want to set for this portal.
4. Click on the "Set" button to save the passphrase. A confirmation message will appear at the top of your screen.
5. Click on the "x" at the top right to go back to the portal page.
6. If you have already created a portal, the same process applies, instead click into the portal you have already created to find the 'Manage portal' gear icon.
7. Only people with the master passphrase can access this portal and its reviews.
Set a passphrase for your review
For any reviews outside a portal, you can set a unique review passphrase. Any reviews inside an unprotected portal can also have a unique review passphrase.
How you set a passphrase for your review:
1. First you need to create a review.
2. Once you have done so, a blue 'Share' button will appear on the top right hand corner. Click on this.
3. A pop up will appear and at the bottom there is an option to 'Set passphrase'.
4. Once you have entered the passphrase, click on the blue 'Set' button.
With the passphrase set, you can now control who has access to your portals and reviews. Be sure to share the passphrase with everyone you want to have access.